- I trust my gut.
- I don't "should" on myself anymore.
- I can feel drawn to man without sexualizing the connection.
- Lots of stuff is really starting to sag.
- I drop what drains me... without apology.
- My world view is wider, wiser, saner.
- I can see the bad thought habits that helped me cope as a child but now hold me back.
- Hair is sprouting where it shouldn't and turning gray in surprising places.
- For every wrong turn there are lessons learned.
- I recognize the start of a "kick me when I'm down" thought cycle and I can actually say to myself "shut up ego"... and the negative spiral will stop (sometimes even in mid-sentence).
- I laugh at myself at times because I get sick n tired of my own damn bullsh*t.
- I understand my cycle of creativity & energy.
- I listen better to the wisdom of my body.
- Patterns repeat in our lives until we pass the test.
- Knowing what I suck at (and no longer needing to forgive myself for it).
- Having faith that when a thing is meant to be, a "missed opportunity" will present itself again.
- The time for my next incarnation to begin is now.
Here’s the new book cover!
2 months ago